Action HRM offers an end-to-end human resource management solution. From recruitment, employee self-service, talent management, and time and attendance, Action HRM is the perfect solution for growing companies.
What Action HRM do for your business
- Simplify, extend, and empower your team to conduct performance reviews more frequently with an easier, more secure, and confidential toolkit.
- Get rid of tedious email-outs, excel spreadsheets, and data gathering calls.
- Provide an online performance review system supporting manager appraisals, self assessment, 360 feedback, succession planning, and talent development with full function reviews that support secondary approvers.
- Reduce training administration costs while ensuring your employees have the right and up-to-date competencies and qualifications to work safely and productively.
- Re-architect paper-based processes like timesheet and leave approvals into an online workflow requests and eliminate double handling for payroll, HR and management.
- Allow you to build, extend and adjust your own HRMS.
- Improve communication, quality and employee engagement and provide productive HR
As a premium partner, HR national can integrate this powerful system into your organisational to help automate and improve your HR processes, allowing your organisation to provide HR services that are aligned with best practice.
For more information regarding the speak to one of our HR consultants by calling 1300 303 497.
Workforce Guardian are Australia’s leading employment relations service for employers, providing a simple, subscription-based service specifically designed to make it easy for employers to meet all their legal obligations while also getting the very best from their employees.
The team at Workforce Guardian are unashamedly on the side of Australia’s hard-working employers and are committed to protecting you.
The Workforce Guardian service includes the following key features and benefits:
- Contract generation wizard – allowing your clients to create fully-compliant contracts of employment in just minutes!
- Hiring, Managing and Exiting information – ensuring your clients have access to the tools, letter templates, flowcharts and guides they need to quickly and easily manage their day-to-day employment relations requirements
- Policy Library – allowing Professional subscribers to view and download more than 70 fully-compliant, customisable workplace policies, covering everything from dress standards to iPad usage
- Document storage – ensuring all your clients can safely and securely store all their employment files ‘in the cloud’ for the minimum 7 year period required by the Fair Work Act 2009
- ER Expertise: Online service – providing your clients with unlimited access to email-based employment-related advice and support from a team of highly-qualified experts at no additional charge
- Expert Consulting Service – providing your clients with access to 1-1 consulting services and professional representation before the Fair Work Ombudsman and Fair Work Commission
- And much, much more!
Workforce Guardian makes managing employees easy and all content provided on the service is verified by Clayton Utz, one of Australia’s leading law firms.
For more information regarding the speak to one of our HR consultants by calling 1300 303 497 or visit Workforce Guardian .